Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Way I See It - I Have to Write It


I've been trying to avoid this blog for almost a year now. When I finally made up my mind, I somehow cracked the screen on my laptop. (Just one more reason to procrastinate) Now I'm back on track and this is #129 on my "Bucket List". You're probably wondering who I am, and why anyone would want to read what I have to say.

Well, I'm YOU! Most of what you see is what you've thought, said to close friends or even said within the confines of your social network... BUT not to people's faces so I'll say it for you. I'm observational. Everyone won't always agree but you'll be informed or amused. So that what will we talk about......EVERYTHING!

We'll explore love, sex, men, women, kids, shoes, entertainment, religion, the weather. I did say everything! So here we go... ENJOY THE RIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment