Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Where Are They Wednesday

I was talking to my brother this weekend and we started reminiscing about playing music on the down low at home. (Preacher's Kids) And about artist that for sure didn't get a long enough time in the spotlight. In today's "Where Are They Wednesday", I pay homage to some of the people that helped to give me a greater love of R&B.
Sam Salter - I absolutely loved this song (no I'm not old, I've just always had a dynamic appreciation for good music)



I still have this song on iTunes, that how much I loved it. The Boyz II Men was just icing on the cake for me! I think I could use some Uncle Sam in my life right now!

 
This song is just awesome for me. The second verse was a killer. I miss this kind of singing. We don't even have R&B groups like this anymore.


I think I'm gonna do a whole "Where Are They Now" edition for these guys. I absolutely loved them. I miss them greatly.


If I reminsce anymore I think I'll start to cry. So I leave you with those few. Maybe I sparked a "I remember when" in your mind.


Now Go Forth and Listen to Good Music

I SUPPORT MUSIC

Until next time ... Hit me up!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter
You know how we do...It's all about the music!




No comments:

Post a Comment