Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back to the Music


I've been thinking about music a lot lately. No, I'm not a musician, but my life has always been filled with music. I always thought that it was the same for most people. We're just constantly surrounded by music at least I am. I MAKE MUSIC! I found my mother staring at me one evening while we were having dinner. Here's what happened...

"You still do that?"
"Do what?"

"Hum while you eat."

"Huh"

"You don't even realize, do you?"

I shrugged.
"What were you humming?"

"I don't know"


The thing is I wasn't humming ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR. It's just that wherever I am, I hear music! In my head its Jazz, Pop, R&B even Rock some days, but for me it's always there. There is always some music. My music is in the shower, my music is while I'm cooking, my music is while I'm walking through the mall.

Now that I think about it maybe I am a musician.

My question is, where is your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment