Monday, July 26, 2010

WHAT NOT TO WEAR!!!


Good Monday Morning to you....today I gotta get this in. I had planned to talk Music, today being Music Monday but I saw something yesterday that got me. I am a woman of thickness....so finding garments that not only accentuate my curves but that flatter my body shape is difficult, I UNDERSTAND! But a long time ago I invested in a full length mirror so I could see what others see when the see me coming and sometimes leaving.... So when I saw this I raised an eyebrow.... pay attention to the highlighted area...this is too TIGHT! I really wanted to get a front view because these were harem pants with a slits in front.... #fashionfail
but
Then there is underwear mishap! Where do I start? This outfit needs either, a thong or lace boy shorts but not these cotton briefs she got on!! Clothing even when fitted should have smooth lines!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment