Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Jam

Summer is almost over and we haven't had an official song of summer yet....remember we used to have song that was the definitive song of the summer, you'd hear every car blazing it! Well I decided to reminisce of summers gone by!




....who can forget this....





Who wishes they could forget this....




This is Mo Green before he got all swoll...grrrrr...me likey!!!




Well I had a few more like....
Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
Mo Money, Mo Problems - Notorious BIG
Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny's Child
Baby-Baby-Baby - TLC
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland

But hey those were my summer jams....remember yours!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hot in Here is still the song of the summer for me, you better believe it. But I know what you mean there is no summer song 2010. My personal fav was Let Me Blow Ya Mind by Eve wit Gwen Stefani early 2000

    ReplyDelete