Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NEW YEAR - NEW MUSIC

2011 is turning out to be a promising year musically.

Here's what we have to look forward to albumwise

Kanye West & Jay-Z – Watch The Throne
Lady Gaga – Born This Way
Dr. Dre - Detox


Justin Timberlake - *Don't know what he's gonna call it, but expect some dance tunes ;-)
Coldplay - *Still Untitled

Here are some folks that I hope would give us an album in 2011





I don't know about you, but I think DeAngelo needs to give us one more spin..... R&B, Neo-Soul, doggonit MUSIC has missed him....Come On DeAngelo...we're waiting!
 
 

Okay Ms Lauryn, your self imposed musical exile needs to end, like YESTERDAY. We need more thought provoking lyrics and people that can rhyme things like, "tell me who I have to be, to gain some reciprocity". Well thought out, well constructed lyricism....we miss it!
 
 

For personal reasons, I'ma need Carl Thomas to finish his long overdue album. BTW follow Sir Carl on twitter Carl Thomas tell him I sent ya!
 
So have a musical 2011!!
I SUPPORT MUSIC!

You know how we do...It's all about the music!
Ali Cole In Print or B.A.D. PR
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to most of those new projects.

    I'm not sure about D'Angelo but Lauryn has a n tour so hopefully there wil be more new music.

    Carl Thomas is working on his nw project. He has teamed back up with his mentor Troy Taylor; GREAT things are in the works!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete