Thursday, January 13, 2011

When Your Past Won't Let You Go


Sometimes the past comes back to haunt you, you just gotta deal with those skeletons in your closet. ...
Clifford T.I. Harris (T.I.P)



Truer words have never been spoken and as I read the "from the cell" updates from one of my favorite rappers, I wonder if T.I.P will every get a break. Even though from that statement alone it seems as if he's willing to just roll with the punches.

But even with those words, I have to wonder when enough will be enough for Master Clifford.....coming off of a successful opening of the hit movie "Takers" he found himself back in the clutches of the law. When I heard I shook my head. I didn't want him to have to face those bars again, simply because T.I. does have something to offer the rap world. All he needs to do is stay out of the clinker long enough to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

I listened to people state..."Why would he do that?" "He had to know they were watching him?" "That was dumb". But what it all boils down to is he made a mistake and now we await the return of the King. So until his release....I replay his words, whether printed or audio...

No comments:

Post a Comment