Monday, January 31, 2011

Who's Got Next - Greg D

He calls himself Greg. D and he's got his mind on taking his southern boy raps to the world. Currently standing at #1 on the charts in Killeen TX. Here's what some people think of Greg D. His sound is pure southern rap. His fan base, well it's mostly girls, but come on he looks like someone girls would go crazy over. 

But don't let the pretty boy looks fool you. His rhymes over his hard beating tracks will make you love his style. They're playful and have a club feel to them. You almost instantly find yourself nodding to the beat. But don't just take my word for it, hear what others have said.... 
"Im sure everyone will "Become a fan" of your music, its just fyeeee...."
"This makes me wanna turn it up...."
"This &#@$ is HAWT"
But how about you decide for yourself.....



Greg D. is currently working on his new mixtape aptly titled "Become A Fan"
Tell Me what you think ..... I think I could actually ....BECOME A FAN!
Follow him on Twitter Greg D
Find more music on Reverb Nation


I SUPPORT MUSIC

If you've got an artist that you'd like featured on Music Monday - Who's Next? Hit me up!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter
You know how we do...It's all about the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment