Monday, September 27, 2010

Music Monday - Who's Next?

I hate Mondays! The only good thing about Monday is that Friday is now four days away. So to ease Mondays, Ali Cole In Print has decided to dedicate Mondays to New Artist. The obscure and unheard of artists that need a voice. It could come from anywhere...I'm a ustream, concert, blog, media junkie and sometimes I come across real good stuff. On Mondays, I share....

What do I like about this song? Truthfully, I think I fell in love with the "Habenera" track "(the song from Carmen)! It actually works for me! Anytime some can take a classic and create a marketable hit, they've got my vote!

So here's to creativity...



If you've got an artist that you'd like featured on Music Monday - Who's Next? Hit me up! You know how we do...It's all about the music!
Ali Cole In Print

No comments:

Post a Comment