Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Music of Passion

About ten minutes ago, I realized I had been listening to the same song for two and a half hours. I smiled because first of all, I'm none to fond of the artist. I mean he's wonderful vocally. But I've grown tired of the boy band soloist kind of artist and I've been seeing that a whole lot lately.

The funny thing about this song is that, I actually woke up to it playing in my head... The also happened to express EVERYTHING I had been feeling the night before. I didn't even realize I knew it melodically enough to have it jukebox itself into my subconscious. I shouldn't be surprised, after all I think that was the original design of music to inspire and evoke a feeling.

It just so happens that the feeling that I had was passion! Whether you create music or just listen to it, today find a song, something that makes you feel alive, or happy and even angry. Play something with passion and see where it takes you.

Now Playing Mario - I Choose You

No comments:

Post a Comment