Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kid Fury's Blog: 10 Hip-Hop Sayings That Must Die! (Burr!) | VIBE

 I read the following recently and I must say I wholeheartedly agree....

My question is Why are we allowing people we don't know to shape and mold our everyday vocabulary. I keep trying for the most part to figure out what they mean anyway. It's funny because these are generally the same people that actually promote their own sense of individuality. Yet their fans become a cloned mass.
10) ROGER DAT(Young Money: "Roger that! Fuck around and never get Roger back!") - Unless you are in the military or playing G.I. Joe, this term does not need to come out of your face...ever. It didn't sound cute when Tyga 'nem said it, so how do you think you sound?
9) BLING(Hot Boys: "Bling Bling, every time I come around yo' city.") - Really? Why are people still saying this?...

Continued at


No comments:

Post a Comment