Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Monday - J.Ovanni

"I've got two damn words for ya, I'm Ready"
If you didn't know, understand that you have just been informed. If you had to infuse Craig David, Usher and a little Chris Brown, you'd probably end up with

 

J.Ovanni

 

Listening to J.Ovanni you're reminded that artists are meant to leave their heart on a track. I had "Criminal Love" on repeat for about an hour before I realized I was still listening to it and singing along. That's how clean the track is.

J.Ovanni sounds like he's comfortable with the music and that's what makes it playable. He's not trying to be someone, he's just out to show you who he is. And he's not stopping until the world knows his name and his sound!

Signed to independent label, 707 Entertainment Group the smooth tones of  J.Ovanni are a welcomed addition to the music industry that had for a moment seemed to throw aside talent for gimmicks. In this new class of entertainer, I give J.Ovanni an above average grade and expect to hear and see more from in in the near future. 

If you ask me, "He's Ready!"

Need more J.Ovanni 

Buy Criminal Love on iTunes 

J.Ovanni Official Site
Follow him on Twitter  @ovanni
SUPPORT MUSIC!
If you've got an artist that you'd like featured on Music Monday - Who's Next? Hit me up!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter
You know how we do...It's all about the music!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love J.Ovanni's sound and presence. I can't wait to hear more from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jovanni is by far the refreshment that the music industry needs. I gave the industry the likes of Chris Brown and I would never think that could be out done but Jovanni not just stands in a class of his own his music will restart music consumers going back into the retail store and picking up Cd's again.

    ReplyDelete