Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Music Tuesday

I support music! By now you should know this. This week I give you the music that hopes to become a hit in your heart, your ipod, ipad, whatever you use for music! Here we are with this week's new releases...

BARENAKED LADIES
Barenaked Ladies Are Me (Reissue) 


Favorite track - Maybe Your Right








DARIUS RUCKER
Charleston, SC 1966


Favorite Track - Whiskey and You




BADLY DRAWN BOY
It's What I'm Thinking...




Honestly I haven't really decided with this album...maybe you should have a listen and tell me what you think.





Because we didn't New Music Tuesday last week, I didn't give you my ALBUM OF THE WEEK. Here it is, from last week's releases (drumroll)

Kings of Leon - "Come Around Sundown"


All albums are available on Itunes. SUPPORT MUSIC!!


So on this new music Tuesday pick up something fresh, download a mixtape, fall in love with music again!

No comments:

Post a Comment