Thursday, October 7, 2010

Retro Thursday - TLC

I loved TLC! The church home that I lived in didn't approve of the colorful condomed attire that they first sported in their classic Arsenio Hall Show appearance...but I wasn't yet over my Cyndi Lauper obsession, so they were perfect for me.

What TLC brought to the music game was a pre Spice Girls sense of individuality for urban girls. T-Boz was my girl, she had that classy edge, Left Eye was everybody's homegirl, Chilli had that exotic presence, not entirely home girl but she was cool on the block.

They had distinct style; they will forever be Crazy, Sexy, Cool.











They had distinct style; they made R&B just a little Crazy, Sexy, Cool.

Until next time remember to ....

Long for your dreams, Live them out, Laugh at your heartaches and Love every minute of this life (Book of Ali)

No comments:

Post a Comment