Sunday, October 17, 2010

Music Monday - Who's Got Next??

I listen to a lot of music over the course of my day. Some new, some old. Some of which I wish I'd never subjected myself to. This weekend I listen to music as usual, and I came across a very nice girl group (actually they found me). If you haven't already done so, meet

FORTUNE

Klisha, Lindsey, and Kharmony have brought the 90's girl power to the millennium. They say that that their style is an infusion of Urban, Pop and R&B, I simply think they ROCK!!

Here they are with their Cosmo Star Launch contribution. Making it to the top 3 and you can see why


When I say "I miss music", Fortune actually reminds me of what it is that I miss. I miss harmonies, I miss passion, I miss REAL singers. I think Fortune can help bring all of that back.

With group acts (both male and female), in such a rarity these ladies have what it takes to be the next platinum girl group. They did mention one of my favorite girl groups of all time as being an influence so maybe they are on the right track.

Need more good Fortune? Check out  Fortune on MySpace or Subscribe to their YouTube Channel Follow Fortune on Twitter

SUPPORT MUSIC!

If you've got an artist that you'd like featured on Music Monday - Who's Next? Hit me up! You know how we do...It's all about the music!
Ali Cole In Print or B.A.D. PR
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment