Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIFunky - James Brown Edition

Today, after what was essentially a SUPER DUPER rough week, I felt like dancing. When I went through my BlackBerry, in the midst of the 608 songs (yeah I know what your thinking) WHY? I found my subject of today's "Funky Friday".

 James Joseph Brown, we call him the GodFather of Soul, but that's just a part of him. The Godfather has always been the epitome of FUNK! When we think of his legacy, we remember dance moves that have been imitated by millions. You play the first 8 bars of ANY James Brown song and you've just created a sing-along. So on this "Funky Friday", I salute the late James Brown.











And finally the KING on the GodFather!!



Until next time remember...

Long for your dreams, Live them out, Laugh at your heartaches and Love every minute of this life (Book of Ali) 

1 comment: