Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIFunky

It's a funky Friday again and I'm feeling like turning the funk factor up just a notch.

Now the younguns' are familiar with the "autotuned" appeal of T-Pain. Which by the way, I don't get. But it does take me to a funk-tified memory of a group that I can't help but dance to.
When you talk Funk you can't do it with out talking bout the genius yes I said genius of ...

ZAPP

That large print is deserved!  



Call them Zapp or Zapp and Roger, just know that they're awesome! It's like funk had a baby and the baby grew up to be this band!!

The original members were brothers Roger, Larry, Lester, Tony and Terry "Zapp" Troutman. Why was all that talent in one family you ask? I don't know ask the Jacksons or the Osmonds or the Pinkett-Smiths.

All that aside, and doing away with the many, many members that have passed through this band (Shirley Murdock was once a member) they have been consistent with the funk and on this Friday, I give them a Funky Thumbs Up!

Come It's Friday get your dance on....you know you want to!


No comments:

Post a Comment